Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Post 2 Aunt Christine

A lot of you might not have ever met her, but she secretly influenced your life more than you know. Mostly because she's the only reason why I actually moved down to Orange County.

My aunt was one of the greatest people I have ever known. She defined what it meant to be a strong woman and it was her strength that taught me the correct way to treat women.

She was the hardest worker I know, never giving up our settling for anything less than great. I would feel like shit if/when she gave me that look if I ever allowed "average" to enter my vocabulary.

Her family was everything to her, and she was the glue that kept us all together. She will be missed, but I'm damn thankful I had her as an example of how to be you're best self.

-ACN

No comments:

Post a Comment