Sunday, February 16, 2014

Starting Off

Well, I guess I should start some sort of blog to pass the time.

Oh, but I should introduce myself. I'm a 27 (at the time of writing) year old male who lives in the sunny state of California and works in the video game industry. At the time of this writing I work at FireForge Games, which is a relatively new game studio. I worked at Obsidian Entertainment for 8 years, starting from QA and eventually becoming a producer.

As a producer, I help manage schedules, assign out tasks, go to meetings, write notes, and help fix pipelines for the team. I gotta say, I absolutely love it. The best part is that my job is never the same every day. Each day and each project is different. Different people, different publishers, different issues. I really couldn't ask for a better job.

Well, this is how i'll start my blog. I might talk about Production, I might talk about games in general, I might talk about a recipe. But, I guess I'll just talk, so stay tuned!

-ACN

No comments:

Post a Comment